Houston, Texas, United States
Posted: Nov 23, 2021
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Tool Specialist will be responsible for; reviewing the job design and confirming that the job pack includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose; traveling to the field and performing a range of Interwell services under all operating conditions. Job is located in Houston.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Providing the complete range of Interwell services in a geographic area (onshore and offshore).
• Promoting and maintaining good customer relations. Accountable for on-site client satisfaction.
• Consulting with clients concerning Interwell products and services; promoting good client relations at the well site, and insuring client satisfaction with results.
• Confirming that all down-hole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job. Identifying any additional contingencies that should be provided for.
• A solid understanding of downhole hydraulics, oil field math and the ability to apply this technical knowledge when running Interwell equipment and the capacity to solve unanticipated situations when out in the field.
• To keep the Interwell operations base updated always during Operations
• Ensuring that all allocated equipment is functional and properly maintaining assigned equipment both offshore and onshore
• Performing all required responsibilities safely & Ensuring full compliance with all external and internal safety regulations and procedures
• Communicating regularly with the job responsible at the Interwell office; daily
• Records all maintenance and failure events as scheduled.
• Interacting with third parties whose activities could impact the Interwell job execution process to assure proper co-ordination.
• Conducting and documenting all Interwell HSE related activities at the well site - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
• Inducts, helps and guides junior team members to the role
• Performing other duties as required
• Slick-line/ E-Line/ Coil Tubing / Completion Experience
• Profound hydraulic understanding
• Prospective candidates must be capable of legally working within the United States, Canada, and all countries in Latin America
• Must be able to pass drug screenings and background checks as per company standards.
• BOSIET or equivalent Water Survival Course
• MIST (Minimum Industry Safety Training)
• Flexible for short notice travels to international locations and rotational schedule
• Good command of MS Word, Access, Excel, etc.;
• Written and verbal English
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• 5 years of field experience
• Problem solver
Note: Successful candidates may be required to provide support across the globe as and when the business needs demand.