Lead Sourcing SpecialistDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Are you passionate about procurement/sourcing?Join our innovative Sourcing Team
Our Sourcing Team provides support for regional and corporate project. We are in contact with local, regional and global finance and procurement teams. Our services include collecting and analyze company spent data and commercial sourcing management in order to achieve the best contractual conditionsPartner with the best
As a Lead Sourcing Specialist, you will negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. You will ensure to achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction.
As a Lead Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Defining and improving Sourcing strategies at business or plant level.
- Managing of regional & business teams including the Buy Desk.
- Advising Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about designing and coordinating services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member or leading small projects.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have aBachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing)
- Have a minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sourcing Management.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.