Skills: Workover or Completion
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Rock Springs, Wyoming, United States
Wood is currently seeking Workover/Completion Consultants in Rock Springs, WY. Local candidates preferred as no per diem or lodging is provided.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Interact daily with lead completion foreman, engineering, and completions superintendent regarding operational issues and/or concerns
- Coordinate and oversee completion activities such as tubing head installs/testing, frac stack installations/testing, cement bond logs frac, workover, coil tubing, and e-line in accordance with approved procedures.
- Ensure safety meetings are conducted to discuss planned tasks, life-saving actions(LSA), bow tie and that all checklists and safe guard registers are completed
- Maintain frequent communications with completion team, including Completion Superintendent, Completion Foreman, SH&E, Completions Engineers, Production Foreman, and completion consultants.
- Accurately record well data, daily activity, costs, and NPT into WellView.
- Interface with engineering, lead completion foreman, and superintendent on procedures based on prior industry experience
Skills / Qualifications
- Current certification in Well Control
- Ability to lead a diversified work group
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in WellView, Microsoft Word, Excel, and email
- Ability to climb stairs and physically lift 50 lbs
- Knowledge of surface & subsurface mechanics
- Good driving record and good physical condition
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.