Manufacturing Specialist Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection solutions that help customers achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Partner with the best
Help build world-class industrial technology products. You will help us make these great products by running machines, assembling, soldering, pulling parts, or doing other parts of our process to deliver timely results for our customers.
As a Manufacturing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and equipment
- Determining and executing the methods, sequences, and procedures necessary for work completion
- Working from engineering drawings, sketches, data sheets, specifications, and the computer
- Operating a variety of machines safely
- Performing basic trouble-shooting and preventative maintenance on machines to ensure continued production quality
- Determining the appropriate course of action to effectively execute on the processes required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution Have a minimum of 6 months of experience in manufacturing, warehouse, assembly, customer service, clerical, technical, and / or mechanical
- Be able to work around approved chemicals
- Be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
- Be able to lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; as required
- Be able to work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
- Be subjected to extreme heat for extended periods of time Be able to work
Mon-Fri 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities Comprehensive private medical care options Safety net of life insurance and disability programs Tailored financial programs Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.