Skills: Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Sparrows Group are looking for a Materials Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis in Houston, Texas.
• Load/unload all in-bound/out-bound freight.
• Assist shop personnel when needed.
• Prepare all material for shipment.
• Inspect warehouse equipment for proper operation and check all fluid levels daily.
• Maintain clean workstation and secure all tools at end of shift.
• Perform all warehouse duties, i.e., receiving, including QC inbound inspection, shipping, stocking, picking work orders and processing all paperwork associated with these processes.
• Know, understand and comply with all requirements of Sparrows Quality Policy, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
• Perform all other duties as required by Supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Qualifications and experience
• High School diploma
• Operate material handling equipment.
• Read, write and speak English.
• Exposure to manufacturing warehousing and/or quality inspection beneficial.
• Highly organized, attentive to detail and able to handle multiple projects
• Good housekeeping skills.
The Sparrows Group is a specialist lifting and mechanical handling contractor that delivers equipment, technology and integrated engineering services to the global energy industry. Our solutions support our clients to optimise their efficiency by ensuring the performance, reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
With our headquarters in Aberdeen, we employ over 1,600 people across numerous operational locations across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.