Our client, a large oil and gas service company, is currently seeking a Warehouse Chemical Blender in Leduc, AB for a contract until Jan 2022 with possibility for extension.
Shift: 4am-4:30pm Monday-Friday with potential need for work on Saturdays and Sundays
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic chemical blending processes.
- Proven initiative in increasing knowledge of products, processes, and equipment.
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures.
- Will cross train to other areas of the plant.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer proficiency
- 5+ years' experience in plant environment
- Forklift experience - certification preferred
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.