Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, Risk Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: London, United Kingdom
At Eni, we are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst within EGEM in London. You will be responsible for ensuring the credit risks inherent in each transaction are identified, able to be understood and measured, mitigated where possible, and managed.
Eni is one of the leading integrated energy companies with activities in exploration, production, transport, and marketing of oil and natural gas. ENI has a market capitalisation of ?66 billion and has a near ?100bn turnover. It is not only a leading international upstream company but also Europe's largest natural gas operation. In January 2021, Eni integrated its gas, power, emissions and LNG commodity trading activities into one Company, Eni Global Energy Markets (EGEM) to create a leader in the global commodities trading arena. EGEM is a leading gas player in Europe and is responsible for all of Eni's commodity trading in natural gas, power, emissions and related derivatives with offices in London, Rome, Brussels and Singapore. The integration of the trading activities into EGEM enables ENI to capture additional business opportunities in a market which is becoming more liquid and integrated across different commodities. This integrated model has created a global centre of excellence for ENI's trading and commodities risk control.
As a member of The Projects & Reporting team you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and helping to structure new business initiatives
- Providing innovative financing solutions
- Agreeing bilateral master trading terms for a gas trading relationship, to structuring the credit support for a long-term LNG contract
- Negotiating CSA's and assisting in the negotiation of ISDA's and EFET's
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis
- Recommending and negotiating acceptable credit terms (e.g. payment) and credit support (e.g. guarantees) including analysing the impact on liquidity
- Measuring the resulting credit exposure - developing models if required
- Presenting to the Risk Committee hot topic analysis or seeking exceptions if required
- Ensuring an adequate control environment
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Degree in Economics, Maths or Equivalents
- Solid experience in credit risk in energy or financial trading company or a specialist risk consultancy
- Fluent English. Italian language skills would be a plus
- Proficiency in Excel (or alternative)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.