Are you a self-motivated Field Sales Professional, with unmatched interpersonal skills?Do you enjoy building relationships, identifying prospects and visiting sites and field offices?Join our team
Our growing business is in need of Field Sales Representatives to increase sales in our North America territory.Partner with the best
The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The successful candidate will also support Regional Sales Managers on untapping leads and establishing relationship on the field level by visiting site location, field offices and facilities. The successful Field Sales Representative will also provide with customers support throughout execution and during after-sales.
As Field Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to Regional Sales Managers and NAM Sales leader
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Attend industry trade shows, local and community events to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing and new clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Daily customer visits on the field and field offices
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 4+ years' field sales experience
- be willing to travel through assigned territory
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- O&G and Upstream knowledge
- Facilities, Construction and/or pipeline knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
: California, Colorado, Delaware, North Dakota, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming and Midland, TXWork in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.