Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Experience: 13 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator, preferably with experience in stormwater utility billing. The Project Administrator will be tasked to maintain the stormwater customer account databases and is responsible for invoicing and accounting of receipt of the stormwater fees.
Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or BS degree preferred
- One to 3 years of administrative experience with invoicing, customer service or account management
- Microsoft Access - The majority of the stormwater data is stored in a Microsoft SQL Server with various Microsoft Access databases as connections to the data. Numerous queries designed for the utilization of the data are located in Access.
- Adobe, Micorsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Create, update and maintain approximately 35 databases related to customer account and billing information.
- Create, update and maintain associated database tables, queries, and macros, as needed.
- Compare Real Estate information, as needed, for changes to status, ownership and use codes.
- Create and balance billing and payment transactions for multiple customer accounts.
- Split payments using database queries
- Review cash activity
- Download payment files
- Processing refunds
- Assist with the preparation Audit and Bond Reports, as related to customer account and billing/payment information.
- Create special reports, upon request, which may require the creation of new database queries.
- Assist with recording return mail information.
- Research for new mailing addresses.
- Contact customers for collection purposes.
- Research and answer customer calls and emails as needed for customers utilizing the stormwater phone line.
- Record each call and email in a call log database.
- Create billing and payment transactions as needed.
- Prepare and/or send excel spreadsheets, new invoices or copies of invoices to customers.
- Preparing letters to customers.
- Ability to work with client requests for customer account information, billing inforamtion, etc. on a daily basis.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.