Victoria, Texas, United States
Victoria, Texas, United States
Skills: Petroleum Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Victoria, Texas, United States
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, provides a total solution for our customers to include diagnosis of well problems, design solution, designation of appropriate delivery method and evaluation plan post treatment.
- This role has developed technical competence in the Product Service Lines (PSL).
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles and adherence to Company policies, standards, and work methods.
- Works independently and provides work direction to others remotely and at wellsite. Leads full spectrum of the job, from performing pre-job planning analysis through post job performance analysis.
- Functions as the liaison between customer, business development, technical and operations teams.
- Consults cross-functionally with PSLs regarding equipment needs and specifications.
- Effectively contributes to team goals/objectives and provides guidance to less experienced team members remotely and on site as may be required.
- Responsible for peer review of job designs.
- Adopts and executes the Production Solutions PSL Customer Value Proposition and workflow identifying four specific skill sets: Diagnose, Design, Deliver and Evaluate.
- Regularly engages with peers and senior colleagues to practice, implement, and gain further involvement into the four phases of the workflow.
- Undergraduate STEM degree is required, Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering degree preferred.
- Two years of relavant service line experience in coiled tubing, hydraulic fracturing, or pumping services is required.
- Experience in Hydraulic Workover is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Senior Technical Professional - Coiled Tubing.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas, 77905-5555, United States
Requisition Number: 105898
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.