Our client is looking for an Electronic Maintenance Technician for a contract position, located in Aberdeen.
- Repair and maintain electric, electronic, and computer-based equipment according to company quality and safety standards.
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
- Repair and troubleshoot PLC, electrical, electronic, and computer-based equipment and systems located on cementing pumps & blending units and electronic shop repairs and laboratory base equipment maintenance as per stem & ACP guidelines.
- Assist mechanical technicians in conducting planned scheduled maintenance and repairing electrical and Electronic problems both land and offshore .
- Troubleshoot and testing electrical and electronic problems on equipment in the workshop and field repairs offshore.
- Assist in training and supporting operation personnel and mechanics to troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems.
- Electronic Technicians with minimum diploma and with Caterpillar or Detroit Diesel / MTU or Marine or Honeywell or Aviation electrical & electronic Maintenance experience
- Experience with cementing, pressure pumping equipment for UK Service companies
- Person would be required to travel offshore on an ad-hoc basis.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge would be beneficial.
- Train Electronic systems, electrical & electronic computer-based equipment
- HND/HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Associate (2-3 year) Diploma certificate or equivalent.