Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Please note that this role is for the Grand Prairie area.
Our Field Sales Representative (FSR) is responsible for building on a very high level of product line & operational knowledge and experience to proactively and strategically sell specific tools, technologies and services within their Segment portfolio. In alignment with the agreed sales plan, you will ensure a high level of product line & operational knowledge is provided to the client normally at the customers location; rig site or field office. Where the opportunity arises you should also proactively support the development of cross selling across the Segment(s).
Field Sales Representative Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all commercial activity is carried out ethically and in compliance with relevant Co policies inc FCPA & Overseas Trade policies, laws, regulations, standards and industry practices.
- Responsible for adopting consistent & effective use of the available Technology (SFDC.com, XAIT-Porter)
- Responsible for discussing the technical specifications with the client & gaining client feedback
- Responsible for working with the appropriate internal resources to solve customer issues including service quality
- Ownership of the Field Sales life cycle process, start to finish, stepping up to deliver on your responsibilities, is ultimately your accountability.
- Understands customer's needs and ensures products and services are positioned and understood by key decision makers in customer organizations.
- Proposes solutions to customers formally (through pitches, presentations, bids & tender submissions) and informally through networks, relationships, discussions
- Responsible for relaying competitive information back to the appropriate PL stakeholders, inc: pricing, product performance, marketing material, activities, new products/technology etc.
- Responsible for developing specific client application value propositions
- Responsible for the generation of annual revenue targets through the creation and conversion of sales plans including growth strategies
- Take relevant actions to identify and address revenue 'gaps' for the year to ensure target achievement
- Accountable for delivering positive commercial results through strong negotiating skills which result in significant continuous improvements in margin performance
- Proven Industry technical or sales experience within one or more of the following product lines- Artificial Lift (Gas Lift and Rod Pump), Fishing & Rentals and/or Completions
- Ability to quickly gain a general knowledge of Weatherford Products and Services
- Strong industry sales experience, preferably this will be in the Grand Prairie area.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to travel regularly