Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Senior Civil and Structural Designers (E3D Specialist).
Skills / Qualifications
- Proficient in 3D modelling and 2D drawing producing using E3D software.
- Capable to 3D model setup for Civil/Structural work
- Knowledgable and capable to solve technical issue related E3D
- Support & train the team for productive improvement ,and have teamwork mindset
- Produce civil deliverable 3D model and drawings i.e. earthworks, piling, foundations, superstructures, underground services, paving and buildings inclusive of reinforcement detailing and reinforcement bending schedules where applicable. Drawings to be produced from the 3D model. All drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate and national standards, specifications and procedures as applicable
- Produce structural deliverable 3D model and drawings i.e. pipe racks and pipe support steelwork, equipment support and access structures, vertical vessel circular access platforms and buildings. Drawings to be produced from the 3D model. All drawings to be produced in accordance with client, corporate and national standards, specifications and procedures as applicable
- Liaise with respective Civil Engineer on engineering related issues
- Liaise with lead, senior designers and designers from Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, Vessels and Mechanical group as necessary
- Diploma in Engineering or other civil related discipline
- A min of 10 years relevant experience. Prefer work experience in Petro - chemical and refinery industrial but not necessary
- Proficient in using E3D Software, and familiar with other CAD software, for example: - PDMS, SP3D, AutoCAD, etc.
- Experience in both concrete and steel works
- Able to work under pressure
- Productive, diligent and flexible
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.