Partner with the best
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scrum master/project manager to join the Druck PMO (Project management office) Team, working closely with our software team. As a Scrum Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving and coordinating a portfolio of new product designs and have overall responsibility for the schedule, scope and budget of your projects. In addition, the Project Manager will have influence in the working practices of the Project Management Office offering the right candidate the opportunity to drive change and execute their own strategy and vision within a demanding environment.As a Scrum Master / NPI Software Project Manager - you will:
Fuel your passion
- Have strong leadership who can influence change and meet project deadlines whilst operating in a matrix environment.
- Own firmware development and test plans for agile and non-agile projects.
- Coordinate and managing multiple firmware projects.
- Create sprint plans which feed into the high-level NPI project plan meeting. Conduct sprint planning meetings and stand ups for agile projects, status meetings for non-agile projects.
- Manage product backlog.
- Create project reports and KPIs.
- Identify and resolve impediments.
- Act as the first point of contact for all problems, obstacles, and opportunities on a project - Issues could include cross-functional dependencies, infrastructure and operational capability
- Ensure deliveries are made on time following the process.
- Drive project accountability throughout the business.
- Lead tollgate reviews reporting to senior management.
- Lead cross-functional project teams throughout the entire Project Life Cycle (PLC) in accordance with the Druck stage gate process.
- Manage the project team resources and capability across international locations
- Able to generate resource plans to deliver project schedule.
- Able to assess project financial benefits through use of payback, NPV and IRR methods.
- Provide formal project appraisal on a regular basis to the management team against clear project Key Progress Indicators (quality, cost and schedule).
- Able to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Can operate whilst under pressure and remain focused on project objectives.
- Is flexible to meeting demands of the business.
- Confidence to challenge the project team members and functional managers on performance and meeting targets.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Undertaken formal project management training.
- Demonstrable impact in leading and influencing cross-functional teams.
- HND / Bachelors in a technical discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has experience in managing both agile and non-agile projects.
- Has experience in full application life cycle management for NPI projects (ideally an electronics product).
- Has experience in agile ALM tools, preferably Jira, and project management tools like MS Project.
- Has sound understating of software design practices especially in firmware development.
- Certified scrum master.
Work in a way that works for you
- Six Sigma trained
- Member of professional project management institute APM / PMI
- Configuration and design change management.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire yoAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.