Test and Calibration Test TechnicianDo you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering for our customers?Are you a test calibration technician looking for a new challenge?
Druck Ltd has a vacancy for a Test Technician to join the Test & Calibration Instruments Engineering Team. This is a multi-disciplinary team of Engineers including Mechanical, Electronic and Software engineers. Our products are used in a broad spectrum of industries and segments such as industrial pressure controllers for product testing, process control and calibration applications. Our product range includes portable pressure calibrators, pressure controllers and pressure sensors.
The successful candidate will be part of a team developing world leading instrumentation and pressure controller products. Will bring enough technical knowledge to quickly learn our product range and its associated hardware and software technology. Will work closely with other business functions, such as manufacturing and quality.Join our cutting-edge Engineering team
Our team works with state-of-the-art sensors and measurement technologies that designed to help you ensure your machinery is performing at its peak. Backed by decades of industry experience from pioneering brands, our products deliver the accurate and reliable data you need to optimize your processes and make composed decisionsPartner with the best
Are you ready to join us in changing the future of energy and delivering innovative outcomes to our customers? Leading by doing, gaining real-world experience, you'll work on crucial, complex projects across various areas. Joining a global team, you'll work alongside some of the brightest technical minds.
As a Test and Calibration Test Technician you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Building test systems involving Hardware and Software configurations specified by engineering test plans.
- Implementing and conducting electrical and functional tests on Printed Circuit Assemblies (PCA) and prototype systems.
- Installing Software releases and upgrades as per Test Plans.
- Generating test reports documenting results from the unit under test, software versions, test cases and test setups as required.
- Collaborating and communicating with other engineering teams to track the process and deliver projects on time
- Manufacturing technical support and provide solutions for production related problems.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of Electronics measurements.
- Be able to read and understand electronics design documentation such as circuit diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Be able to demonstrate electronic instrumentation knowledge.
- Demonstrate Electronics skills by conducting failure analysis activities and basic repairs (such as soldering, making customized cables)
- Be a good communicator, able to share ideas clearly and concisely in both written and verbal methods.
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions.
- Demonstrate computer skills and be familiar with MS Office (SAP is an advantage)
- Have great organizational and time management skills and be able to meet deadlines.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasional remote working as required
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.