Skills: HR - General, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Would you like to work with a world class HR organization?
Do you enjoy providing a flawless on-boarding service for our employees?
Join our On-boarding Team
Our Human Resources Team provides a best in class service to our employees and global organisation. We provide support for day to day and operational issues and procedures. Our team partners with the business to proactively provide support throughout the on-boarding process, striving to continuously improve our performance.
Partner with the best
As an Onboarding Specialist you will provide ongoing support for employees at onboarding, requiring advice, coaching and support on HR fundamentals. You will build and maintain strong working relationships between all stakeholders during the process, ensuring they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant activities.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Administering day-to-day on-boarding transactions including background screening, Pre-Hire Medical Check-up, Immigration and relocation support
- Providing continuous evaluation and support on employee experience throughout the on-boarding process
- Assisting on creating employment contracts to be shared with hiring manager as well as presentation to the potential employees
- Following the approval process and coordinating on regional deviation if a contract template requires an amendment
- Coordinating and maintaining benefits documentation and compensation packages with Compensation team and HR personnel
- Training team members on policy changes or updates or in the event of having a new team member on boarded
- Creating and updating a contact directory of associated vendors and contact points, associated to on-boarding processes for your region
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrate solid HR support or client services experience with a thorough understanding of Employee life-cycle actions including the on-boarding process
- Have a Graduate Diploma or bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Social sciences background
- Be customer focused with the ability to provide remote HR support via a Global HR Center
- Have the ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate high proficiency in HR processes, policies and standard operating procedures
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- 1 day working remotely from home or any other work location
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.