Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ortona, Abruzzo, Italy
HSE Associate Coordinator
Responsibilities and duties:
Reporting directly to the HSEQ Area Manager, you will develop in this entry level role to provide the leadership, coaching and support that will drive continuous HSE and Service Quality performance improvement across all Halliburton Product Service Lines, Business Development and Support Services functions operating in Italy. You will be a member of the European HSEQ Team and we would prefer some experience in an HSE environment although relevant qualifications in the HSE field may be accepted without extensive experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as the on-site HSEQ Representative of the company to our major client
- Facilitate the H&S improvement plans for the senior management team
- Lead HSEQ projects and improvement initiatives for the operation
- Provide support, coaching and advise on all aspects of H&S
- Participate in the Safety committee (Riunione Periodica)
- Provide performance reports and KPI's
- Develop risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Incident reporting, investigation and causal analysis, emergency response
- Waste minimization, pollution prevention and control
- Provide oversight of the integrated management system (HMS) that meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards and ISO Standards.
- Conducts and participates in internal, regulatory, and customer audits and inspections.
- Record-keeping and other general administrative duties
- Provide technical advice, data interpretation, training, and process improvement
- Italian and English fluent (read/write/speak)
- CV applications in English preferred
- University Technical Degree - Degree in Workplace Accident Prevention techniques (Laurea in Tecniche della Prevenzione nell'Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro) preferred.
- Competent in using Windows: Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point
- working knowledge in HSE and SQ fields preferred but not essential
- Is undertaking or is willing to undertake the Professional health and safety qualifications for working in the HSE profession in Italy
- SALUTE, AMBIENTE, SICUREZZA, HSE, QUALITA', RSPP, ASPP.
- CV's in English for full review required
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Contrada S. Elena, Ortona, Chieti, 66026, Italy
Requisition Number: 102956
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: HSE
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.