Green Hydrogen Manager (m/f/d)
The Responsible for Hydrogen will report hierarchically to the Sales Manager and the Country Manager and functionally to the Head of Global Hydrogen.
1. Search for new sales opportunities of Green Hydrogen industrial projects
- Identification, origination, negotiation and execution of development opportunities with third parties (co-development agreements, acquisition of portfolios) in Germany
- Negotiation of co-development agreements and participation in the purchase of project portfolio
- Identification in the country of potential markets or industrial sectors likely to incorporate green H2 in their processes.
2. Analysis, Rationalization, Prioritization of the Current portfolio
- Monitoring of the Client Portfolio that is built: project development status, identification of potential risks that affect their achievement and deadlines, monitoring of the growth objectives established in Financial Projections.
3. Structuring of Opportunities, Project and Market Analysis in the country. In coordination with the global Hydrogen area
- Analysis of competitiveness and risks of projects in the Portfolio for compliance with financial projections
- Competitiveness and risk analysis of potential acquisitions.
- Analysis of competitiveness, competition, regulation, etc. of identified markets.
- Search for investment opportunities
- Search for competitiveness of the portfolio built in Germany
Boost in the country to the generation of new growth opportunities and critical analysis of the strategies, proposals, projects, opportunities, markets, etc ... that the business raises for the fulfilment of the development objectives in Hydrogen.
- Active search for development opportunities with third parties (organic development, co-development agreements, acquisition of portfolios)
- Support for the feasibility analysis of existing projects in the portfolio for prioritization
- Support to the Preparation of technical-economic and competitive offers that respond to the needs of customers and that add value to the company
- Negotiation and closing of the contracts of the assigned projects
- Support Analysis of expenses and investment proposals
- Experience in positions with similar functions at a company in the energy market preferred
- High social competence, sense of responsibility, negotiation skills and sovereign communication skills with good linguistic expression and the ability to present complex issues in a clear and understandable way, both orally and in writing, in a manner appropriate to the target audience
- Enjoy working in a team, especially in an intercultural and multilingual working environment
- Experienced handling of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and spoken German skills
- English fluent in spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
- willingness to make occasional short business trips, including to Spain
- Responsible work in an international "Green Leader" company
- Family working atmosphere in a committed, collegial team
- Short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies and open internal communication policy
- Very good transport connections and infrastructure in central Berlin
- Performance-related additional payments
- Long-term career perspective
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.