At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you onboard in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Are you interested in pursuing a career in Manufacturing?Join our Baker Hughes Bently Nevada team
Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection solutions that help customers achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
Build world-class industrial monitoring products and deliver high-quality, timely results for our customers. Associates are trained to work with a variety of tools, automation, and software while maintaining a safety-first, quality-first mindset.
As Manufacturing Associate
, you will be responsible for:
Work Experience Fuel your passion
- Performing daily production operations while following all appliable safety, quality, and manufacturing procedures; complete work in a timely manner while maintaining excellent standards
- Inspection of purchased parts, components, and equipment
- Follow engineering drawings, datasheets, specifications, and other technical work instructions
- Work effectively in a multi-team environment; communicate with sales, planning, engineering, and management teams regarding assembly and scheduling issues
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Be willing to learn and follow internal Health, Safety, and Environmental policies to ensure compliance
- Have High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
- Be Available to work first shift- Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and overtime and weekends as needed.
- Work with small parts and read fine text
- Work with approved chemicals
- Lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.