Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Coil Tubing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Doha, Qatar
An OFS client in Qatar is looking to hire Fracturing and Stimulation Equipment Operators for their operations in Qatar.
The Equipment Operator - Fracturing/Stimulation is charged with assisting and conducting the physical tasks and activities with assigned equipment safely and efficiently. He/she will also be required to operate equipment such as pumps, POD blender and PCM. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures. He/She reports directly to Product and Service Delivery Manager. At the well site, he/she reports to the Field Supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up to date.
• Operates Fracturing pumps, POD blender and PCM.
• Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from KSQR and contingency plans in place. Participates in pre-job meetings.
• Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
• Operates and maintains the assigned equipment Standalone while learning to operate and maintain additional equipment.
• Performs preventive maintenance on equipment as directed. Ensures unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
• Participates in the District HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (eg. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC)
• Performs Risk Analysis (eg. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
• All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Requirements Qualifications & Experience:
• Technical Diploma or equivalent, with technical hands-on training.
• 5-7 years' of relevant Fracturing/ Stimulation work experience, with minimum 2 years of offshore experience.
• Able to work in Qatar as per the local regulations
• Must be fluent in English
Please send your cv to email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.