Skills: Plant Operations Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lysekil, Västra Götaland County, Sweden
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Turnover Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry to work on a Fixed term contract at site on our refinery project in Sweden. The project consists of revamping the existing unit including other necessary modifications to produce diesel out of a mixture of renewables.
- Define and itemise the entire work scope into system packages to enable useful commissioning and start up work to take place in a controlled and disciplined manner by utilising Wood, Client, contractor and vendor engineering documentation and electronic data
- Progressively transfer responsibility for the works to the start up and commissioning organisation ensuring that system turnover is fully accepted by signature
- Compile agreed lists of system exception items to be completed by agreed dates, and to monitor and record completion of such exception items
- Compile, collate, store and turnover the construction quality data books for final transfer to Client
Skills / Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role on a refinery project
- Previous EPCm experience
- Brownfield and shutdown experience preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.