Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Wood Automation and Controls is currently recruiting Electrical Control Interns to join our team. This is an opportunity to work in a global organization with an industry-leading position and to be involved in projects both locally, and around the world. We are seeking dynamic individuals, who is motivated and eager to learn.
- Procedures and Instructions
- Read and Design Basic Electrical Circuits
- Write Mod Box Material EBMs
- Write Panel Material EBMs
- Performs related duties as required by company QOS Policies
- Enter Logic for PLC's
- Smart Displays, and Enter Descriptions
- Assist in Installation
- Debug with Engineering Support
- Gather Baseline Data per Spec
Skills / Qualifications
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering
- Ability to read prints and generate EBMs
- Minimal electrical experience is necessary, formal electrical experience is not required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Able to climb a 2 story ladder
- Can walk a mile in 20 minutes
- Be able to cover, on foot, a reasonable distance on a job site
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs without difficulty
- All of the above items to be accomplished while carrying a laptop computer
CEC Controls is a Wood Automation and Controls company
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.