Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsibility for all deck activities and the safe execution of the diving works in accordance with the relevant legislation, contract and company diving and project procedures.
- Ensuring that all equipment and stores used by the diving team are in a satisfactory condition about performance, maintenance and calibration necessary to carry out the operation.
- Has a specific duty to terminate the operation if he considers that a malfunction of any part of the diving system would prejudice the safety and/or satisfactory completion of the operation.
- Ensuring that all reporting requirements as laid out in the Air Diving Manual are undertaken.
- Collating the necessary information attaining to the project and obtaining approval by customer's representative where required.
- Ensuring the operating procedures are adhered to in the day to day work execution and carrying out general operations team duties as required.
- Ensuring that a thorough and detailed info relay to diving supervisor prior/during/after diving activities
- Ensuring to follow diving supervisors instructions throughout the shift in carrying out their appointed tasks in a safe and effective manner
- Be familiar with the management of change process & procedures.
- Maximising the working synergies between project and marine personnel.
- Maximising the use of common work processes between project and marine department
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.