Posted: Oct 29, 2021
Posted: Oct 29, 2021
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
- Minimum of 5 years offshore construction experience in a relevant environment
- Possess Diver Medical Technician (DMT) certificate.
- Undertake Company Competence Assurance & Compliance Management System Unit of Competency Code D D04 Saturation Diver
- The company may vary your duties to include Emergency Response Team responsibilities provided the variation is reasonable and within your skills and competence.
- Responsible for ensuring he is familiar with the operation and emergency procedures
- Take responsibility for the safe execution of the diving work in accordance with the relevant legislation, contract and company diving and project procedures.
- The Diver shall declare to the Diving Supervisor as well as Life Support Team for any medication he may consume (Prior commitment to sat)
- If the work requires operations that the Diver is not experienced in or qualified for, it is the Diver's responsibility to report this to the Diving Supervisor.
- The Diver shall inform the Diving Supervisor if he is unfit, or if there is any other reason why he should not go or remain underwater or in a compression chamber.
- After completion of the diving operation, the Diver is responsible for packing and cleaning of his own diving equipment, and to inform the Diving Supervisor of any equipment faults on the system.
- Before diving commences, the Diver shall check his equipment and ensure that everything is in order. In addition to maintaining the diving equipment the Diver may be asked to carry out other tasks such as general maintenance under guidance of the Diving Supervisor.
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.