Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Wood has an opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Process operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Carry out Process Design and related activities as assigned in project
- Interact with other engineering disciplines and project as required for preparing the process deliverables
- Carry out the activities as required and assigned related to standardisation tool development & procedures
Skills / Qualifications
- B.E or B.Tech Chemical Eng. or Process Engineering Experience with a different branch specialization with 6 to 10 years of experience in Process design engineering, working at various levels of an engineering project starting from Basic Engineering, FEED and EPC (Greenfield / Revamp projects)
- Experience from Refinery, Oil & Gas, LNG, Petrochemica, Chemical will be an advantage. Experience in Utilities & Offsite desired
- Experience in Preparation of Design Basis, PFD and P&ID, generation of process data sheets for equipment and instruments, Hydraulic calculations, Relief & Flare Calculations
- Good experience in the use of technical software like, HYSYS, PRO-II, AspenPlus, Unisim, Pipenet, Flarenet is desired
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard to the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.