Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Weatherford is seeking qualified applicants for the position of R&M Technician III for our San Antonio, Texas facility. This is a hands on, rewarding role where we produce high quality and efficient products and tools for the oil and gas industry. The R&M Technician III will be working within a supportive, inclusive team in a fast-paced, progressive environment. Weatherford provide full training, excellent benefits and fantastic career progression.
- Primary role will be to assemble, disassemble rental equipment (under supervision) as well as fishing equipment (under supervision) per work instructions.
- The individual will also assist senior workshop personnel in the preparation and testing of Thru-Tubing equipment.
- He/She will be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training.
- During this phase, He/She may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- The individual applies standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform tasks strictly in accordance to Weatherford OEPS standards.
- He/she receives close supervision, and thorough review of all work performed for application of sound professional judgment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years oilfield experience preferred
- Must be Mechanically inclined
- Inspection experience is preferred