Our client is currently looking for a Senior HR Advisor, Compensation to join their Human Resources Compensation team for a twelve-month contract. Reporting to the Senior Mgr, Compensation & Global Mobility, this individual will participate in the design, development, and communication of compensation programs for our client and global businesses. Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing consultation and subject-matter expertise to HR Business Partners on compensation-related policies, programs, practices and administration.
- Participation in ongoing integration and harmonization work following the merger
- Participation in domestic and global market surveys, including analysis, reporting and program recommendations.
- Participate in the company-wide annual compensation review including the development of the compensation review planning calendar, training material, liaising with HRIS on technical issues, providing troubleshooting support and advice to HR Business Partners throughout the planning cycle, testing planned system/tool enhancements and identifying system/process improvements for future years.
- Represent our client in industry peer groups and continually monitor external competitive practices, policy changes, and benchmarks through independent research and networking with peers.
- Lead specific compensation projects and initiatives as required. These will vary in size, scope and duration and may be individual or team based.
- Utilizing Workday, SAP, SuccessFactors, Shareworks and other sources of information to extract, analyze and report on internal compensation trends, as well as pursue opportunities for system/process improvements.
- Development of communication materials to enhance the awareness and understanding of compensation initiatives with HR Business Partners and line leaders.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Post secondary degree in Business.
- Minimum of 8 years direct compensation experience.
- Experience in interpretation and statistical analysis of market data.
- Minimum 8 years experience in HR demonstrating the ability to deal with confidential material in a manner demonstrating sound judgment.
- Highly skilled with Excel and other MS Office programs.
- Experience with Workday, HR SAP, SuccessFactors
- Experience with Shareworks
- High level of discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, self starter, attention to detail, can work independently in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to plan, schedule and deliver both long and short-term projects with consideration to stakeholders and adherence to strict deadlines.
- World at Work Canadian Compensation Professional (CCP) or CEBS Compensation Management Specialist (CMS)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.