Skills: Project Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Wood is currently recruiting for a Assitant Manager - Taxation with extensive experience in the finance.
- Good understanding and knowledge of direct and indirect tax like Income tax, transfer pricing, TDS, GST and service tax.
- Sound knowledge to prepare reports under the provisions of income tax act (Form 3CA/ 3CD/ 29B/ 3CEB)
- Manage TDS compliance like filing of TDS return, compliance u/s 194Q / 206AB and prepare and file Form 15CA/15CB.
- Manage monthly GST compliance, GSTR 2A reconciliation and refund filing.
- Co-ordination with external consultants while handling tax and transfer pricing proceedings as and when required.
- Knowledge of preparation of tax return and transfer pricing documentation.
- Knowledge of handling statutory and tax audit
- Any other work as per business requirement
Skills / Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant with 2-4 years of experience.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.