Are you passionate about providing commercial solutions?Do you enjoy leading and motivating others to deliver successful solutions for customers?Join our Subsea Services Well Access Team!
Subsea Services Well Access team provide solutions to our Customers & Partners around the globe, supporting our regions to deliver innovative solutions. Our technologies are designed to provide reliability, flexibility, and quality, while addressing the complexities of the subsea environment. Our Subsea Systems and Services cover a range of applications across varying pressure, temperature, and water depth requirements.Partner with the best
Focused on delivering for our Customers and creating sustainable value for Baker Hughes, the LWI & Well Access Commercial & Tendering manager will be responsible for leading the execution of strategic tendering of our Light Well Intervention and WellAccess products. Driving commercial activity through early engagement and tendering activities, creating innovative solutions that build value for our Customers.
As a Well Access Commercial & Tendering Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Delivering LWI and Fluid Intervention deals, developing service solutions which leverage a wide range of BH product lines and work with our vessel partners, providing innovative integrated contracts for Customers
- Leading WellAccess (CWOR/IWOCS/SSTT, etc) tendering solutions as a commercial manager working with cross functional teams across Baker Hughes driving strategy to create successful proposals
- Leading other strategic Services tenders when required including; Installation & Commissioning, Large scale Life of Field, Plug & Abandonment, Terminator and Decommissioning scopes
- Leading commercialisation & tendering efforts for decommissioning activities, working to scale globally as applicable
- Understanding Customer drivers and tender requirements and translating these into actionable and winning opportunity strategies
- Ensuring Deal risk and governance adherence (DOA and Risk Matrix, HQ and Regional Deal Reviews, Deal machine etc.)
- Managing detailed technical proposal preparation, cost model creation, development program management, product and services pricing and contract redlining and negotiations
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Business or other technical or business-related field or proven experience in Commercial operations
- Have sound prior experience in the O&G/Subsea industry with preference towards tendering/ commercial/ contract management experience in the Aftermarket/ Services areas
- Have specific experience in Tendering, contract formation and administration
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Up to 2 days working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours- balancing flexibility to work around your personal commitments while ensuring availability for customers during working hours
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.