Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Carry out machine operations and perform workshop duties.
- Maintain the operational capabilities of the Weatherford production machinery to ensure personnel safety and product quality
- Maintain operational levels ensuring efficient and effective operation
- Carry out machine maintenance activities to support the ESS business
- Complete all functions in line with the QHHSE policy and procedures
- Workshop duties and product manufacture
- Assist with the despatch and packaging of WIP and completed items for shippments to third party suppliers and end clients.
- Graduated Nitec, Higher Nitec or Diploma qualifications in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, mechatronics engineering or any relevant discipline
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Strong learning ability and fast learner
- Must be able to read and interpret work order and engineered drawing requirements.