Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Sr Materials Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Establishes the planning and delivery processes
- Ensures planning and delivery processes are being implemented correctly and aligned to the Center of Excellence governance
- Works with the sales and operations team to convert the demand plan into physical orders
- Works with the region sales and operations to create the regional forecast (12-18 mo) and global forecasts
- Accountable for prioritizing the orders to meet the business goals
- Responsible for executing the product line order strategies (allocations) relative to regions and manufacturing plants.
- Provides overall planning and delivery guidance for orders
- Responsible for routing orders to the various plants
- Manages and processes order exceptions
- Manages communication between the Product Line/ Sales/Service Delivery with respect to order dates
- Plans deliveries such that inventory costs are minimized while maintaining customer commitments.
- Works with the region Sales and Service Delivery to prioritize deliver dates as needed (push outs, pull-ins)
- Responsible to ensure orders are appropriately maintained in SAP (aged orders, etc)
- Manages the materials planning and delivery team including employee training, development and career progression.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High School diplomas or equivalent
- 5+ years of supply chain or field experience
- Experience in order management, inventory optimization and management, asset utilization and management.
- Expert user of SAP and MRP functionality
- Ability to work with and influence stakeholders
- Strategic thinking with tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Experience managing and developing teams
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Certifications; APICS Certification.
- People leader experience (direct, matrix or through influence) with demonstrated Leader of Choice capabilities (Drive Culture, Inspire People, Achieve Results, Growth Mindset).
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.