Construction Supervisor Job Description:
- 10+ years of experience in Construction within Oil & Gas, Refining, or Heavy industrial industries
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience with excavations and civil work
- Must have demonstrated experience supervising work of contractors/subcontractors, ensuring the project is executed on schedule and in line with scope and budget
- Needs to be an independent worker, with ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Prior field experience is required, as the ability to work in the field is required for this role
- Must be able to provide weekly progress reports to management
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.