Senior Manager, Microsoft Power Platform DevOpsWould you like the opportunity to collaborate on a wide range of technical products?Join our Digital Technology Team!
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.Take ownership for our data strategy implementation
As a Senior Manager you will inspire and manage a team of employees and contractors to deliver business solutions on the Microsoft Power Platform. The candidate will put their technical expertise, software development lifecycle knowledge, project management, and operational skills to create a DevOps center of excellence for the Power Platform.
As a Senior Manager, Microsoft Power Platform DevOps, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Power Platform based business solutions.
- Developing the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instilling best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions, recommending alternative technical and business approaches, and leading engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Managing Projects - prioritization, planning of projects and features.
- Managing stakeholders and tracking of external commitments.
- Driving relentless focus on user experience and adoption
- Demonstrating and leading employees to exhibit Baker Hughes core values of Growing, Collaborating, Caring, and Leading
- Guiding and mentoring a team to align individual G&Os to organizational objectives, resolving issues & delivering team commitments.
- Monitoring & operating production services.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or Engineering.
- Have 5-years minimum experience in Digital or information technology.
- Have hands on and deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas (or equivalent), now or in the future, for this job.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.