Manufacturing EngineerDo you love being part of a successful manufacturing team?Would you like to work with cutting-edge technology?Join our Bently Nevada Engineering team
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will provide support for solving complex technical problems that arise in manufacturing production. Working with leading-edge technology, you will make key decisions, resolve issues and oversee projects to shape enhancements. You'll unite cross-functional teams to connect, share knowledge, innovate and to develop improvements.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing assembly and test tooling/fixtures, procurement coordination and validation of designs.
- Developing assembly processes and procedures.
- Providing electro-mechanical support to the production floor.
- Preparing and releasing work instructions detailing critical assembly operations.
- Creating product routings.
- Supporting all aspects of pre-production and post-launch production through to project close out.
- Influencing design to ensure new designs are optimised for manufacturability, performance, yield and cost.
- Contributing to process mapping activities to identify manufacturing risks and optimize build/test processes.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in mechanical or manufacturing engineering discipline.
- Have knowledge of design for manufacturability, lean manufacturing techniques, quality system and SPC tools.
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem solving skills
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings/specs and manufacturing processes/evaluation.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.