Would you like to work for a forward-thinking technology company?Do you enjoy technical challenges?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.Partner with the best
As ARMO Technician you will work in a thriving workshop environment overseeing the delivery of solutions to our global customer base. You will take responsibility for mechanical maintenance ensuring quality and completion. You will contribute to the success of a large team that plays an integral in our business.
As an ARMO Technician for Drilling Services, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform a visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation
- Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques
- Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will: Qualifications/Requirements:
- 2+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic)
- Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and mechanical devices.
- Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
- Ability to read follow formal procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work shift work
- Must be able to work in the US, for any employer, without sponsorship.
- Availability to work overtime, weekends and holidays, if required
Work in a way that works for you
- Familiar in the use of multi-meters, meg-ohm meters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments
- Ability to operate crane/hoist and pallet jack
- Knowledge of power and pneumatic tools and their uses (examples: drill, grinder, polisher, sander, screwdriver, wrenches and sockets)
- Knowledge of workshop equipment and their uses (examples: air compressor, cleaning equipment, grease gun, hoist, jack, lifting equipment, measuring equipment, diagnostic equipment)
- Knowledge of measuring equipment and their uses (examples: tapes, dial test indicator, micrometer, torque wrenches, Vernier calipers)
- Familiar in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Forklift experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Electrical experience
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours as business demand
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.