Our client is looking for a Personnel Logistics Officer for a contract position, located in Aberdeen.
- Focal point for all logistics and personnel issues related to allocated installation(s). Includes but not limited to core crew personnel, catering crew, third parties and employees of Stena.
- Responsible on a daily basis for following up on all activities regarding rotation of personnel and mapping future requirements, short term or long term needs for your allocated installation(s).
- Liaising on a regular basis with Rig Management and Heads of Department regarding personnel logistics.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements relative to crew changes for allocated installation(s).
- Ensure that anyone joining allocated installation(s) has the required joining instructions and local logistics (if applicable) are aware of any persons joining travel arrangements.
- Follow up on all absences, providing regular feedback to Rig Management, HOD's on board, HR Generalist and Supervisor.
- Ensure all crew and third parties have minimum company requirements ahead of joining allocated installations.
- Keeping HR Files up to date both with electronically and with paper copies.
- Checking the POB system on a daily basis.
- Updating various monthly HR reports.
- Provide Payroll department with accurate information, by the deadlines set so correct payments can be made to crew.
- Arrange medicals and Fit To Return Medicals as and when required.
- Participate on the on call duty for the HR Department, which will include reception of personnel evacuated from rig for medical reasons and participation in relative/emergency response team.
- Any other duties as required by Personnel Logistics Supervisor
- Emergency Response Course.
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills.
- Experience as a Personnel Logistics Officer
- Special Aptitudes
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to a positive working environment.
- Organisational Qualities.
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Personnel Management Skills
- Formal HR Qualification or similar.