Global Aftermarket Sales LeaderWould you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?Join our technology driven Sales Team
Baker Hughes Nexus Controls offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services. This achieves the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our global Commercial Team is responsible for shaping new business, developing strategy, maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer needs are exceeded.Partner with the best
As the Global Aftermarket Sales Leader you will take ownership for the account and represent Nexus - Baker Hughes. Using your knowledge of the market and customers, you will build trusted relationship. You will contribute innovative insights that enhance new and existing sales opportunities.
As Global Aftermarket Sales Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Partnering with key stakeholders to design and execute the global strategy/vision for growth of the Nexus business focused on aftermarket sales.
- Delivering the voice of the customer into the global functional and business unit leadership teams to be incorporated in product development
- Building long-term relationships with key customers and markets to develop partnerships and opportunities
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to support proposals, identify sales opportunities and develop strategies for business growth
- Providing technical guidance to cross-functional project teams to ensure an effective solution is delivered to our customers
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's Degree and good experience of working in an Sales environment
- Have experience of leading and developing business strategy and planning for success
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate highly technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and execute multiple customer projects to successful completion
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
- Demonstrate an aptitude for building and maintaining trusted relationships with customers and teams within a global-matrix environment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.