Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
As a Senior Reservoir Navigation Engineer , you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Conceptual or theoretical activities related to any of various sciences, such as geology, geography, geophysics and geomorphology, that are concerned with the structure, age, and other aspects of the earth.
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Works together with business leadership at SPB and EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Delivers products as part of a team.
- Works on cross functional teams.
- Alternatively: Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Provides technical support for Reservoir Navigation/ Geosteering operations including pre/post well 2D interpretation/ modelling and log production/QC (Quality Control)
- Communicate with clients as SME to advise on well placement and design of optimal data acquisition.
- Strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- High School diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience formation evaluation experience
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Geoservices.
- Strong background in Wireline or LWD.
- Past experience with Formation Evaluation technologies including Gamma Ray, Azimuthal Gamma Ray, Resistivity, Deep and Extra Deep Resistivity
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred
- Past experience with geosteering software and 3D modeling software
- Experience in drilling optimization
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- 12 hour shifts, on call during days off shift. Schedule wil vary.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.