Skills: Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico, United States
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Plant Operator in Hobbs, NM. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. Candidate will be working in a Oil/Gas plant performing preventative maintenance, and repairs on equipment and working in the control room. Local Candidates preferred as no per diem or lodging provided.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- To look for ways to continually enhance uptime of the Plant's operations and activities where previous experience indicates improvements can be made
- To provide experience in plant start-up operations
- Work in a control room environment and out in the plant as needed.
- To ensure that all facilities are maintained in an acceptable manner, that work is performed to a safe standard and authorized under the client's safe system of work
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of start-up procedures for new facilities and changes to equipment; operating and maintenance procedures
- Assist Operations in ensuring that P&ID's and schematics are kept up to date & regularly re-issued
Skills / Qualifications
- 7/7 Rotation, 12 hr shifts
- 1-3 + years of Gas Plant Industry experience with proven experience of plant operations, piping, and control operations
- Knowledge of Amine Sweetening, Inlet Liquid Recovery and Stabilization, Dehydration, Cryo preferred/
- Must have the ability to work in a remote and challenging environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of Safety Standards and Permit to Work Controls and PSM Facility requirements
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.