Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Florence, Italy
As a Configuration Manager Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Developing and Maintaining our turbomachinery auxiliary system product configurations
• Developing and Maintaining Digital Component Catalogues (CADENAS) as well as Engineering internal standard document (ITXs)
• Defining our Train Product Architecture: Starting from the Product Breakdown Structure
• Developing a management plan with the aim of leading a configuration management strategy and implement a configuration control cycle
• Supporting in the use of product configurators, measuring configurators adoption, robustness and coverage and collecting user experiences
• Interacting with system engineering team to create product configuration mindset and be ambassadors of this concept.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a Masters degree in Engineering or Science or equivalent technical field or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Have significant experience in Turbomachinery and Auxiliary System engineering & technology
• Have basic experience of configuration management.
• Show successful experience in maintenance, troubleshooting and fault-finding of auxiliary systems for Turbomachinery
• Be able to demonstrate knowledge of Product configurators or digital catalogues;
• Be a good communicator and be fluent in English and Italian
• Be a natural communicator, with an ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.