Baker Hughes has an opening for Service Delivery Coordinator in Dickinson, ND.Essential Responsibilities:
- Main FS contact for the FS team based out of the Dickinson, ND office.
- Ensures team's training/compliance/qualification - re-qualification requirements are current in conjunction with the Roll Readiness Champions
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Coordinators from Minot, ND | Evansville, WY | Rangely, CO offices to ensure that FS coverage provides flawless execution (combined with ND dispatcher possible)
- Work closely with the Account Managers to ensure all jobs are being covered
- Ensure total HSE compliance by team. Work closely with the HSE specialist for their area.
- Ensure that team is in compliance with HR directives
- Work closely with the service centers (Minot and Evansville) on any equipment requirements, delivery and issues
- Watch field service spend to control our expenditures
- Ensure compliance with procurement processes
- Ensure compliance with all published Standard Operating Procedures to ensure flawless execution on site
- Oversee fleet maintenance to ensure all company assets are in top operating condition
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the ALS/ESP field with a minimum of 2 year in a Field Services role
- Associate degree, bachelor's degree or military training in a related applicable field - Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, etc. (preferred)
- Excellent customer relations
- Excellent communication skills -- internal and external customers
Dickinson, NDAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.