W2 contract comes out to about $400 daily rate - 20/10 hitch - roughly 2-3 months long - Quick pulse tool experience required
- BAKKEN (WY)
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Under strict supervision, provides on-site supervision of the Measurement-While-Drilling (MWD) process, including tool preparations, data acquisition, log generation and Quality Control (QC) and delivery of the services to the customer.
- Responsibilities are to learn the job role for the LWD service line.
- Serves as a third man in a sub-ordinate role. Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering and measurement while drilling principles.
- Maintains equipment inventory and supervises movement to and from well site.
- Check equipment and advises repair requirements.
- Maintains computer database for on-going jobs, prepares job ticket, daily reporting and end-of-well reports.
- Skill acquired through completion of the basic M/LWD training program.
- Undergraduate degree in a STEM disciple is required. Must have successfully passed company tests, or met task guideline requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude to required standards.
- Must possess good communication, arithmetic, data entry and recording skills.
- Requires ability to read and interpret formation well logs and interpret directional survey information and other well site data.
- Must possess relevant on and offshore safety certificates.
- This is a field position.