Skills: IT - Software Development, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Wunstorf, Lower Saxony, Germany
Our Waygate Technologies Team is the global leader in Non-Destructive Testing. We ensure safety, quality and productivity to customers around the world. We help our customers enhance their digital transformation by supplying state-of-the-art data and analytics insights for their products and processes.
Partner with the best
As the Services Digital Experience Leader you will establish the use of Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality software in Services training, work instructions, remote service operations and Internet of Things (IOT). You will formulate and drive the vision and roadmap for the use of this technology in the short and long term. You will work cross-functionally with Engineering, across the business, as well as throughout the various Services teams and regions to determine the needs and ensure consistent development of experiences, success in use, continuous improvement, and cost reduction. Leading the team that will enable extensive remote operations with outstanding results is the key objective.
As a Digital Learning Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Driving a culture of innovation and excellence with a focus on all areas of advanced learning solutions through AR/VR/MR
- Recruiting and leading the team of people that will include trainers for developers and users, developers that create experiences, and the product manager for this offering. As the leader, lead the team to
- Establish AR/VR/MR program, which enables 100% remote learning.
- Develop simulation programs to eliminate need for in-person training and the ability to refresh skills.
- Develop interactive work instructions to ensure quality of tasks.
- Develop experiences to facilitate remote instruction/troubleshooting.
- Roll out solutions across computers, tablets, phones, and Hololens2 with the key metric of reducing costs while improving quality and speed of solutions.
- Ensure capital funding approved to support needs and that software licenses, assets and experiences are fully utilized to ensure rapid payback.
- Develop product offerings utilizing this technology to continually sell the value across the business and customer base
- Establish and meet timelines for experience releases, training deployments, etc.
- Foster strong team performance to deliver on the roadmap and meet Customer / business requirements. Attract, develop, and retain strong talent by mentoring, coaching, and developing team members. Ensure retention of talents with strong skillsets.
- The leader shall establish a short and long term vision, win over detractors, and negotiate solutions which move our business, people and processes forward.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed Bachelor studies in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/Technical field or Software/Information Technology, or proven experience directly in the AR/VR/MR or gaming field.
- Proven experience creating AR/VR/MR Experiences for industrial, service or gaming applications with excellent proficiency.
- Demonstrate results in reducing cost while improving quality/speed to resolution using AR/VR/MR.
- Established team leadership skills.
- Soft skills to inspire and motivate others to achieve a vision.
- Proven ability to work across layers in the organization both up and down, as well as across functions and regions to build consensus, drive collaboration, and meet business requirements.
- Project management skills
- Operations experience.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Severely disabled applicants will be given preference if they have the same qualifications.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.