Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Wood is currently looking for a Junior Electrical Engineer.
Reporting to the Lead Electrical Engineer assigned by Department Manager, the main functions of the role and responsibilities are as follows:
- Execution of assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures, codes and standards
- Prepare/develop single line diagrams and functional diagrams
- Carry-out electrical system studies
- Execute equipment sizing calculations
- Prepare electrical job specifications and data-sheets
- Prepare material requisitions for electrical equipment and perform technical bid evaluations as per relevant practices
- Review Vendor drawings and documentation as per relevant practices
- Perform power cable sizing calculations
- Ensure timely production of deliverables
- Assist the electrical designers with the preparation of electrical drawings
- Perform site surveys and prepare relevant reports
Skills / Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful and proactive
- Italian mother tongue. Fluent written and spoken English
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.