Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality project delivery for our customers?Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?Join a team that delivers essential projects
As a global team, we design and deliver subsea production systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading.Partner with the best
As Lead Engineer - Customer Application Engineering you will have engineering responsibility for controls within the tender and execution phase of Subsea Production System Projects. You'll work directly with customers throughout from invitation, tender to project delivery. Working on large-scale, global subsea technology projects you'll influence technical development and strategy and bring designs to life for customers.
As Lead Engineer - Customer Application Engineering, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical expertise and developing technical solutions for the production controls system (configuration, performance estimation, economics, etc.) as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Possessessing a deep understanding of relevant markets and customer economic value that aid winning bid strategies.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organisations.
- Working together with business leadership at SPB and EB level. Specifying needs, communicating about project approach and presenting outcomes of research done.
- Leading analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with relevant experience in Engineering/Technology).
- Be fluent in Norwegian.
- Have proven experience in Customer Application Engineering.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.