Are you passionate, intellectually curious, and creative?Would you like to shape the future of energy technology using data?Join our Flexible Pipe Systems team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading. In FPS Offshore we manufacture Flexible Pipe that combines the strength and durability of steel pipe with ease of installation.Partner with the best
The Master Data Management Leader is responsible to link and maintain the ERP item master data and keep it updated according to the assumptions defined in the ITO phase; copying the Billl of Material from TeamCenter to Oracle. A key function to keep the ERP system updated capturing and implementing the different changes from engineering and project scheduling, communicating through medium term planning and manufacturing activities.
As a Master Data Management Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing to keep Bill of Material updated in Oracle for all projects in place according to the eng. Definition and/or last revision
- Supporting the make or buy discussion across master scheduling, project management, sourcing and inventory, looking for a solution to save time and inventory cost
- Supporting materials process improvements to enhance that key changes are been made accordantly in Oracle
- Supporting MRP/ Project Planning Leader to maintain, update or change the system (Oracle BOM + Item Master data + routings) keeping processes/ software new initiatives running according to business needs
- Maintaining configuration standard docs for reference purposes aligned with FPS strategy
- Ensuring all Engineering changes (engineering or scheduling) were advised and reflected in the system
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college with proven experience in planning or manufacturing
- Have proven data management or supply chain experience
- Have sound experience in dealing with high volume of data and analysis
- Have sound experience with ERP systems
- Have solid knowledge of flexible pipes manufacturing and oil & gas customers dynamics
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Up to 3 days working remotely/from home
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.