Site Quality LeaderDo you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations?Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?Join our global quality team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. We devise smarter systems that control flexible pipe capabilities. Our team provides quality control and assurance for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.Partner with the best
As a Site Quality Leader, you will be leading a team to ensure our products meet our quality standards. You will maintain our management system and implement enhancements that improve the customer experience. You will focus on continuous improvement for enabling operational performance for our business and sites.
As a Site Quality Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Own, manage and monitor quality related programs and activities as required within their site, covering all processes within the site (including but not limited to ITO, OTR, Manufacturing, and Services)
- Drive quality cross-functionally between the local teams to resolve quality issues and drive long-term quality improvements. Own the CI, CIR, COQ, TRS, QMS, and NPS requirements within the site.
- Drive quick and effective closure of any assigned CIRs, Audit Findings, RCAs/NCAs, and CAPA cases. Responsible for achieving their site's case closure within 90 days.
- Drive customer interventions, develop Failure Modes and Effect Analysis (FMEA), and initiate/drive corrective actions and preventive actions (CAPAs) within the site to closure.
- Be the interface between the site leadership team, regional and/or global teams, and (as required) customers and third parties on all quality issues.
- Own the site's Quality Management System (QMS) and documentation, including the QMS policies, procedures, and work instructions covering all processes within the site.
- Support Green Belt employees within their site in executing the Lean Six Sigma strategy for breakthrough levels of improvement in customer satisfaction, process capability and quality. Promote engagement from all functions.
- Responsible for COQ targets within the site, and identify actions required to reduce COQ.
- Manage technical and regulatory compliance efforts within the site.
- Work with the customers to gain real-time "Voice of Customer" (VOC). Become a strong advocate for the customer, implementing Net Promoter Score (NPS) mentality, establishing baselines, and driving improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership for site's QA/QC operations, QMS, and PQEs; participate on project meetings, highlight key quality issues, and drive Quality accountability within Singapore site with leadership team.
- Be focal point for all internal and external audits; coordinate other Quality resources to best support audit efforts.
- Own ISO and API certification renewals; understand requirements for certification renewal, timing, and own all improvement actions necessary to obtain re-certifications.
- Manage Quality resources within the site to ensure each product line and function is adequately covered. Periodically plan the distribution of the resources and provide direction to move Quality resources to cover certain area of focus as and when required.
- Focus and drive projects to reduce the business Cost of Quality (COQ).
- Lead continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma projects to improve business processes.
- Perform duties as an internal quality auditor and RCA leader.
- Lead by example. Promote the Quality message, both internally and externally.
- Perform other duties as required/requested by their manager.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Minimum Degree with at least 5 years of experience in Quality organization, with 2-3 years in QA/QC role
- Experience with a Quality Management system; proven ability in procedure and work instructions writing
- Experience with Quality auditors, ISO and API standards
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Proven track record in implementing change
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior leadership experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Statistically literate and familiar with quality concepts and tools
- Able to make executive level presentations
- Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging others globally as required
- Quality and cost driven
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.