Manufacturing AssociateAre you interested in pursuing a career in Manufacturing?Join our Baker Hughes Bently Nevada team
Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection solutions that help customers achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
Build world-class industrial monitoring products and deliver high quality, timely results for our customers. Associates are trained to work with a variety of tools, automation, and software while maintaining a safety first, quality first mindset.
As Manufacturing Associate, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing daily production operations while following all appliable safety, quality and manufacturing procedures; complete work in a timely manner while maintaining excellent standards
- Inspection of purchased parts, components and equipment
- Follow engineering drawings, data sheets, specifications and other technical work instructions
- Work effectively in a multi-team environment; communicate with sales, planning, engineering and management teams regarding assembly and scheduling issues
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Be willing to learn and follow internal Health, Safety and Environmental policies to ensure compliance
- Have High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
- Be Available to work first shift- Monday through Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm and overtime and weekends as needed.
- Work with small parts and read fine text
- Work with approved chemicals
- Lift upto 40 lbs. unassisted
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.