Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications Experience & Education Required:
- Install, Upgrade and configure SCADA and Production Optimization Systems
- Build Screens, Workflows, Reports to support customer operations and SCADA hardware
- Interact with Customers to understand and troubleshoot Product Issues
- Support for 3rd party application roll out based on business need
- Provide custom solutions, utilities and system integration using scripts along with the procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Participate in software testing during the release cycle as end customer
- Identify cause of problem reported by debugging Program/Scripts and if necessary, correct them or report them to the developers
- Provide support to internal and external clients working on consulting projects which use the company's optimization software.
- Gain a firm understanding of Production Optimization Products and how it works from the users Perspective.
- Able to troubleshoot issues related to SCADA Hardware and Radio communications
- Train users in system usage and administration
- Domestic and foreign travel required 10-25%
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Help field support/clients with upgrading and configuring the software.
- Provide customs solutions through scripts.
- Guide a junior member of the deployment team in solving issues that they may be facing
- Provide team leadership when multiple deployment team members are involved
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science/ Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation / and related streams with 8+ years of experience.
- Added advantage if the candidate has a master's degree.
- Experience in deploying and debugging Enterprise software in Microsoft Environment
- Excellent debugging /knowledge of .Net, C#, SQL, Oracle, HTML5, PowerShell, TypeScript, IIS, and Angular
- Microsoft Server OS knowledge
- SQL Server Management Experience
- Experience ETL Techniques and tools
- Experience in integrating applications
- Exposure to Open Source Analytics
- Enhance or make custom changes in existing utilities, batch scheduling
- Exposure to Software support
- Knowledge of Windows programming environment
- Knowledge of Web Security, Authentication and Authorization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to calmly manage crisis situations
- Ability to plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience in similar role troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with hardware and software
- Work experience with SCADA software and hardware
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Required:
- Prefer Windows OS administration and support
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry - Production
- Valid driver's license.
- Experience in SCADA, Protocols such as MODBUS, OPC, MQTT etc.
- Experience with IoT
- Experience in RTUs, PLCs, communication configuration and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and web applications
- Experience in Data Analytics, BI
- Experience in CygNet, LOWIS, ForeSite or similar software
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Nice to have project management exposure such as timeline and cost management.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Experience with Oil & Gas industry applications
- Off hours availability with remote teams