Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Taiwan, China
Project Manager - EPCM Scope - Taiwan - Brownfield Beverage Facility
Duration: 3-year Contract (Extendable)
Start Date As soon As Possible
This client is a engineering firm specializing in Construction, Process engineering, Packaging engineering, and EPCM works in China and East Asia. Working in many sectors, my client offer Engineering and Design, Procurement Management, Construction & Project Management services to industries ranging from Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Logistics, and Healthcare
An EPCM Project therefore, you will be responsible for managing the design, procurement and ultimately the construction management of a brownfield modification to an existing beverage processing and packaging facility. In addition, there is a new building on the existing site for a ambient storage warehouse that would also fall under the companies scope. You will join the work towards the end of the conceptual design phase and see it through to completion
• Monitor the progress of design documents, actively participating in the review and providing constructability input when appropriate
• Lead the execution of Capital Projects including business case development, scope, contract strategy, resource requirements, communications plan, change management, safety, quality and risk management
• Responsible for delivering the engineering and procurement standards, including technical and commercial aspects, building supplier relationships and performance management of key capital projects
• Primary contact throughout the project and will work side by side with Contractors Project Manager
• Coordinate with Contractor Engineers and Construction Manager for the day-to-day coordination of site activities
• Monitor work progress against the Master Program between planned and actual completion dates for each scheduled activity
• Review design for constructability and advise the design team on any issues pertinent to the facility construction
• 10+ years of industry experience in engineering with additional operations or maintenance exposure and extensive capital project management experience
• Right to live and work in Taiwan
• Degree qualification in engineering or construction management
• Food & beverages experience with a significant brownfield project management background
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!